The Battle of Bikini Bottom (Episode)
|The Battle of Bikini Bottom|
|Airdate:||23 November 2007|
|Previous Episode:||20,000 Patties Under the Sea|
|Next Episode:||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Eugene H. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
The Battle of Bikini Bottom is an Episode from Season 5.
- Mr. Krabs
- Fish re-enacting the battle
- Old Man Jenkins
- Customers at the Krusty Krab
- Sadie Rechid
At the Bikini Bottom Mall (the same from Money Talks and Whale of a Birthday), SpongeBob and Patrick are wearing Best Friend shirts with arrows that point east and west, respectively. Before they can buy them, a lady comes next to SpongeBob and Patrick thinks that the lady is SpongeBob's new best friend. Patrick cries and whimpers a lot while SpongeBob tries to explain. Soon, another lady comes next to Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick are so freaked out because their Best Friend shirt arrows point to ladies.
They rip up the shirts even though they do not own them and are soon kicked out of the Bikini Bottom Mall and land in a War Fort. It is discovered there that Fish are battling for something (we never know), and Patrick thinks it's about cleanliness and filth resistance. Patrick wants SpongeBob to join him to have filthy germs and dirtiness and never wash again. However, SpongeBob likes clean and soap. Patrick gets very angry at SpongeBob for not joining him to have filth, so he decides to not be his best friend.
At the battleground, SpongeBob and Patrick fight in a cleanliness plight. SpongeBob tries to make Patrick clean including a nail polish, soap bubble water, and brushing teeth. Patrick tries to make SpongeBob dirty by picking noses and place boogers, cover him in dirty things, and give him a really automatic atomic dirty underwear wedgies. They soon roll into the Krusty Krab and SpongeBob hides in the kitchen. Patrick finds him in the kitchen too, and uses his Krabby Patties as squeaky boots while SpongeBob throws onions at him. The battle finally ends at the left of the Krusty Krab. Patrick has a entire one ton garbage can while SpongeBob inflates and increases his size to blow clean soap bubbles at him.
At the same time, Patrick becomes so squeaky clean and SpongeBob comes very dirty. After muttering, they soon like this because it will take a massive amount of cleaning/getting dirty to get them back to being their old selves. Soon, SpongeBob tells the War soldiers that they can be whatever they want in a long speech. Soon, the soldier teams decide to end the war and do "manly" activities like , play hockey, and football or knitting fluffy sweaters.
- This is the first episode where SpongeBob and Patrick battled each other with weapons. They will get more violent in Sand Castles in the Sand.
- The uniforms worn during the battle are similar to the outfits worn in the American Revolution and so is the battle itself.
- The story of the battle is similar to the story about the Hatfields and The McCoys.
- When Patrick yells "Hopping clams!", the closed captioning spelled clams as 'crabs'.
- This is the first episode where Patrick's skin is like a coat. It will be seen like a coat in a future episode, Stuck in the Wringer.
- There is a video game of the same name entitled Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom (Video Game) , and its about fighting as well as the sequel to this game The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|